Maintaining your aerobic system can seem like a hassle. It’s hard to know which company to choose, what they should be on the hook for, and managing your system when something breaks. During our 80 years in the business, we’ve made it a point as a family to provide quality service and make things as easy and smooth for our customers as possible. Here are 7 ways we do that:
- We specialize in Clearstream aerobic systems! We know your system inside/out. We don’t service other aerobic system brands, so we will never “hodge podge” your system with other manufacturer parts. Our service vans are fully stocked each day.
- Our technicians do not receive commission! We will never sell you something you don’t need.
- We provide the most thorough inspections. While our competitors routinely check just a few of the major items, we routinely check 15-20 items on your system. No shortcuts here.
- We keep track of warranty items! We keep detailed records of service, part replacement and warranties so you don’t have to.
- We forward each report to the county, following TCEQ requirements, taking the burden and hassle off you as the homeowner.
- We are a full service company. When your system needs pumping, we know how to pump it without causing damage to the system parts.
- We are workers compensation-insured! You will not have to bear liability if our employee is injured on your property.
We’re here to make it easy for you to enjoy your septic system without worrying about maintenance. Please don’t hesitate to call us if you have questions or need help with your system.